Tip: New 5280 RLT (red line tip) made by Tiger 13mm 7 layered leather tip
Ferrule: ShorterIvorene-3 fiber linen
Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with 13" pro taper and black collar.
Joint: Wood-to-wood with the SP-38tm pin. This wide body 3/8" spiral pitch pin gives the player a better feel.
Forearm: Birdseye maple with quick release jump break joint.
Sleeve: Ebony Stained maple with white 5280 overlays.
Plate: Black with silver 5280 logo.
Bumper: New designed black rubber. It's wider and made to protect the butt cap. It was designed with your cues health in mind.
Warranty: 1-Year on parts and workmanship
· Enormous value for the player
· High quality at affordable price
· CNC technology used to achieve the highest possible quality control tolerances.
· 5-point quality control check
· 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Comes with free joint protectors
· New 5280 Red Line Tips by Tiger, made with seven layers of Pigskin, play exactly like the popular Everest tips andhave a Red Line situated on the 3rd layer that provides an efficient alert system for tip replacement.
· 5280 bumpers are redesigned to takemore abuse, from more angles, helping to prevent the age-old problem of splitting butt caps without disturbing the cues performance... plus it looks cool.
Sign up for special announcements, and exclusive deals not released to the public!
Call toll-free now for info or order: