- Tip: 13mm Le Pro Tip
- Ferrule: XRC Ferrule
- Shaft: 29” Canadian Maple
- Joint: 5/16x14 stainless steel joint
- Forearm: “Titlist” color scheme which is purple, teal, mahogany and maple veneers with rosewood points.
Also has George Balabuska’s signature
- Rings: This ring showcases the signature Balabushka notched Mother-Of-Pearl diamonds.
- Handle / Sleeve: Rosewood handle and butt sleeve with a straight grain maple ring above the white butt cap which complements the straight-grain maple forearm.
- Butt Plate: Cream colored
- Bumper: Screw-in rubber bumper
"Balabushka cues represent a unique joint effort between the family of late BCA Hall of Famer and legendary cue master George Balabushka, and the manufacturing expertise of internationally renowned cue producer and designer Richard Helmstetter. These cues continue to carry the high quality standards used to produce original Balabushka cues while keeping as close as possible to George's ideas on cue design, structure, materials and philosophy.
In the spirit of George Balabushka, the Balabushka Cue Company keeps his level of excellence alive in a new era of pool cue production."