- Tip: 13mm Le Pro Tip
- Ferrule: XTC Ferrule
- Shaft: 29” Canadian Maple
- Joint: 5/16x14 stainless steel joint
- Forearm: The forearm consists of birdseye maple with four inlaid points consisting of a mother of pearl inlay and ebony veneer center, then has aquamarine and rust veneers. Also has George Balabushka’s signature.
- Rings: Nickel Silver rings encasing mother of pearl inlays.
- Wrap: White Irish linen with Green specs.
- Sleeve: Ebony spliced with Mother of pearl diamond inlays
- Plate: Cream Colored
- Bumper: screw-in rubber bumper
"Balabushka cues represent a unique joint effort between the family of late BCA Hall of Famer and legendary cue master George Balabushka, and the manufacturing expertise of internationally renowned cue producer and designer Richard Helmstetter. These cues continue to carry the high quality standards used to produce original Balabushka cues while keeping as close as possible to George's ideas on cue design, structure, materials and philosophy.
In the spirit of George Balabushka, the Balabushka Cue Company keeps his level of excellence alive in a new era of pool cue production."