- Tip: 13mm LePro tip
- Ferrule: 1" XTC ferrule
- Shaft: 29" Canadian maple, 10- 12" pro taper with a brass insert
- Joint: Piloted stainless steel
- Pin: Stainless steel 5/16x14
- Rings: Single thick nickel silver ring on shaft and top of forearm
- Collar: Stainless steel
- Forearm: Birdseye maple with 4 African ebony and bocote inlaid points with mother of pearl inlaid diamonds and George Balabushka's signature
- Wrap: Black with white spec Irish linen
- Sleeve: Birdseye maple with African ebony and bocote inlaid rectangles with mother of pearl inlaid diamonds
- Plate: Beige stained Canadian maple
- Bumper: Black rubber
"Balabushka cues represent a unique joint effort between the family of late BCA Hall of Famer and legendary cue master George Balabushka, and the manufacturing expertise of internationally renowned cue producer and designer Richard Helmstetter. These cues continue to carry the high quality standards used to produce original Balabushka cues while keeping as close as possible to George's ideas on cue design, structure, materials and philosophy.
In the spirit of George Balabushka, the Balabushka Cue Company keeps his level of excellence alive in a new era of pool cue production."