- Tip: 13mm LePro tip
- Ferrule: 1" XTC ferrule
- Shaft: 29" Canadian maple, 10- 12" pro taper with a brass insert
- Joint: Piloted stainless steel
- Pin: Stainless steel 5/16x14
- Rings: Thick nickel silver ring on shaft and top of forearm, nickel silver sandwiching ivory like and ebony squares
- Collar: Stainless steel
- Forearm: Birdseye maple with 4 African ebony and spliced ebony and birdseye points with 4 mother of pearl diamond inlays
- Wrap: Black with white spec Irish linen
- Sleeve: Ebony birdseye maple with 4 mother of pearl diamond inlays
- Plate: Beige stained Canadian maple
- Bumper: Black rubber
"Balabushka cues represent a unique joint effort between the family of late BCA Hall of Famer and legendary cue master George Balabushka, and the manufacturing expertise of internationally renowned cue producer and designer Richard Helmstetter. These cues continue to carry the high quality standards used to produce original Balabushka cues while keeping as close as possible to George's ideas on cue design, structure, materials and philosophy.
In the spirit of George Balabushka, the Balabushka Cue Company keeps his level of excellence alive in a new era of pool cue production."