Cue Comes with a Shaft
Free Joint Protectors
Select Weight and Buy Now!
|(Please allow approx 2 weeks to match collar design on Predator shafts)
- Tip: 10 layered, vacuum sealed, 13mm proprietary boar skin tip
- Ferrule: High-impact Ivorene-3 fiber linen
- Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with 13" pro taper and black collar with thin silver ring.
- Collar: Black collar
- Joint: Steel-Titeã, 5/16”- 18 joint creates a scientifically accurate fit
- Rings: Black with white squares encased by nickel silver rings (Shaft, Forearm, wrap and Sleeve)
- Forearm: Dark gray stained hard rock maple with four, ebony, ivory and turquoise overlaid points, floating diamond-like ivory designs and gold griffin insignia.
- Wrap: Black Irish linen with white specks
- Sleeve: Dark gray stained hard rock maple with alternating, diamond-like, ivory designs and ebony with turquoise designs overlaid.
- Plate: White composite with vertical Griffin insignia
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Weight Changes: Weights changes range between 18 and 21 oz.
|How it plays:
·Compact, solid hit similar to Joss/Schon.
· Tournament level quality at an affordable price.
· Classic designs with a contemporary flair create a style all its own.
· Five rounds of turning ensures a straight cue and the warp resistant wood stabilizer keeps it that way.
· Polished UV finish coat provides a glossy, consistent look and helps to protect the wood from the conditions.
· 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· These cues are so good, they are guaranteed to sell.
Sign up for special announcements, and exclusive deals not released to the public!
*Budget Billiards Supply*
384 Oak Grove Drive
Byhalia, MS 38611
Cue - GR05