Cue Comes with a Shaft
Free Joint Protectors
Select Weight and Buy Now!
|(Please allow approx 2 weeks to match collar design on Predator shafts)
- Tip: 10 layered, vacuum sealed, 13mm proprietary boar skin tip
- Ferrule: High-impact Ivorene-3 fiber linen
- Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with 13" pro taper and black collar with thin silver ring.
- Collar: Black collar
- Joint: Steel-Titeã, 5/16”- 18 joint creates a scientifically accurate fit
- Rings: Black with white squares encased by nickel silver rings (Shaft, Forearm, wrap and Sleeve)
- Forearm: Hard rock maple with four, black lined, bocote points with white lined, ebony diamonds in the center and black lined, bocote and mother of pearl diamond overlays at the base and the black Griffin insignia.
- Wrap: Black Irish linen with white specks
- Sleeve: Stained hard rock maple with eight black lined bocote diamonds and eight black lined mother of pearl overlays.
- Plate: White composite with vertical Griffin insignia
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Weight Changes: Weights changes range between 18 and 21 oz.
|How it plays:
·Compact, solid hit similar to Joss/Schon.
· Tournament level quality at an affordable price.
· Classic designs with a contemporary flair create a style all its own.
· Five rounds of turning ensures a straight cue and the warp resistant wood stabilizer keeps it that way.
· Polished UV finish coat provides a glossy, consistent look and helps to protect the wood from the conditions.
· 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· These cues are so good, they are guaranteed to sell.
Sign up for special announcements, and exclusive deals not released to the public!
*Budget Billiards Supply*
384 Oak Grove Drive
Byhalia, MS 38611
Cue - GR11