- Power Piston Technology of the butt.
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: Two Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer Laminated hard rock maple (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. The shaft collar is white composite with with silver rings. Brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: Black Power Piston with Paua shell inlays inside antique stained borders.
- Wrap: Coated Black Irish Linen.
- Sleeve: Black with Paua shell and antique inlays, with silver rings and an ivory colored buttplate.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Excluding the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.