- Power Piston Technology of the Butt.
- Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: The forearm begins with an ivory colored power piston sleeve inlaid with 4 authentic Bronze Paua Shell points framed in black. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long lines of Bronze Paua Shell framed in black. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each Paua Shell heart, spade, diamond, club is has a black frame.
- Wrap: Urethane coated Natural with Tan Spec Irish linen wrap.
- Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in spades over a 48 piece genuiune Bronze Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with black on either side. Above and below this cardsleeve are 6 Bronze Paua Shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 brass rectangles. All is set in a black background. The dice are surrounded by imitation ivory. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 brass 1/16x1/32 rectangles just above the wrap surrounded in white. The joint consists of 6 Bronze Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by 24 1/16x1/32 brass rectangles all set in a white field. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.