The new BMC Casino-7 cue is the 7th release of one the most beautiful designs ever created by Bob Meucci. It has lots of bling which suggests the inside of a modern casino.
- Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: The forearm is Cocobolo with 4 authentic green Paua Shell points framed in black. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long lines of green Paua Shell framed in black. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each Paua Shell heart, spade, diamond, club is has a black frame.
- Wrap: Urethane Coated Black with Green Spec Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available also.
- Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of 4 Joker Cards under a casting over a 48 piece genuiune Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with black on either side. Above and below this cardsleeve are 6 deep inlaid Paua Shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 rectangles. All is set in a cocobolo background. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 green rectangles just above the wrap surrounded in cocobolo. The joint consists of 6 Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by cocobolo rectangles. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.