- The new BMC Glass Rose Cue - Black cue has an unprecedented look that has never been seen before.
- Power Piston Technology of the Butt:
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Collar is white plastic with reddish wooden ring inside silver rings. Threads have brass insert.
- Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: The Forearm of the the Rose consists of a brass vine protuding from the wrap with multiple Paua Shell leaves and a red mirrored rose bud to complete the design. This design is on both sides of the forearm. The shaft and butt joint are wrapped with a ring consisting of 24 separate pieces of Paua Shell to complete this glass design.
- Wrap: Urethane coated Cream Irish linen wrap.
- Sleeve:Starting at the Butt Sleeve we have an all new progressive concept in depth design. This new Rose consists of two different colors of Paua Shell. The leaves are also Paua Shell. The connecting vine is solid brass.
There are Paua Shell rings above and below the Rose bordered by brass rings. This new Rose is on both sides of the butt sleeve.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.