The CUETEC CT683 break cue stick has composite cladding of either graphite or fiberglass that completely encases the solid wood core in an armor of high-tech synthetic material. A "Power Bonding Process" protects the cue stick from warping.
Cuetec Break Cue : WCT Break Cue 13-683 - Specifications
- Tip: 13mm, Tiger Everest 10 layered laminated pig skin tip
- Ferrule: Capped and threaded polycarbonate ferrule
- Shaft: 29" hard rock maple power bonded with fiberglass, 15 1/2 "pro taper SST (Super Slim Taper) shaft, fiber nylon insert
- Pin: 3/8x14
- Collar: Stainless steel with a black plastic ring and a thin silver ring inside
- Forearm: Black stained fiberglass with break logo
- Wrap: Extended Black Irish Linen
- Butt Sleeve: Black stained fiberglass with break logo
- Butt Plate: Stainless steel
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Warranty: 1 Year brand
- This cue is weight changeable
- This cue comes with joint protectors.