"You cannot jump with a break cue. You cannot break with a jump cue.
The best break cue requires forward right balance, while a jump cue must have as little weight as possible. Thus making break/jump cues obsolete.
Therefore, we are pleased to introduce a break cue actually made for breaking." - Pechauer Cues.
Pechauer Break Cue : Rosewood - Specifications
- Tip : 13mm, Pechauer Gold tip
- Ferrule : 1" Juma ferrule
- Shaft : 29" Solid hard rock maple, 9-12" pro taper, black collar with maple dashes
- Pin : Pechauer Speed joint
- Collar : Stainless steel with re-inforced phenolic core
- Forearm : Rosewood stained
- Wrap : None
- Butt Sleeve : Rosewood stained with Pechauer diamonds at bottom
- Butt Plate : Cream colored
- Bumper : Black rubber
- Warranty : Lifetime