- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. The shaft collar is Cocobolo with silver rings encasing Turquoise Paua Shell triangles.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: Antique stained maple with four Cocobolo points encased in multiple color veneers. Each point has ivory colored triangle inlays with green inlaid lines. Black and Silver rings are at the base of the points.
- Wrap: Urethane coated black with green speck Irish Linen. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
- Sleeve: Cocobolo with large ivory colored diamond inlays encased in Paua Shell. Above and below the inlays are silver rings with alternating up and down Turquoise Paua Shell triangles.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.