- Tip: 12.5mm Ultraskin tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: Power Piston, ivory colored plastic over a Maple core with four Paua Shell floating points encased in fine red lines. In between the points are long red lines with Paua Shell edges with a clover design on top. At the base of the point there are tiny silver squares circling the cue.
- Wrap: Urethane coated black with red speck Irish Linen. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
- Sleeve: Stained Maple with four large Paua Shell inlays with clover insets - encased in thin red lines. Above and below the inlays are Ivory colored and red rings with tiny silver squares inside.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.