- The new BMC Casino-1 Joker cue is one the most beautiful designs ever created by Bob Meucci. It has lots of bling which suggests the inside of a modern casino.
Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro Shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: The forearm begins with a black power piston sleeve inlaid with 4 authentic mother of pearl points framed in red. In between these 4 points are 4 5-inch long lines of mother of pearl with a thin red mirror right down the middle. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each heart, spade, diamond, club is has a mother of pearl frame around a red mirror center. The 5 inch lines butt up against 24 aluminum 1/16x1/32 rectangles just above the wrap. The joint consists of 6 red Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by 24 1/16x1/32 aluminum rectangles all set in a black field. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Wrap: Urethane Coated Cream and Red/Black Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available also.
- Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in spades over a 48 piece genuiune mother of pearl sleeve trimmed with red on either side above and below this cardsleeve are 6 red paua shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 aluminum rectangles. All is set in a black background.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.