- As the official billiards ball set of the WPBA, Centennial Pocket Balls are setting the standard of excellence in the industry.
- Turn on any ESPN Women's Pro Tour event and you're likely to see these stunning pool balls.
- Made with premium-grade phenolic resin, Centennial balls are ground and polished to exacting radial tolerances of 0.001 of an inch for absolutely true and accurate roll.
- Components are solid cast and "vitrified," or heat fused, for a homogeneous molecular bond.
- A translucent ivory hue, lustrous color and a unique "dart" identify Centennial balls.
- With resiliency and balance that allows hairline accuracy, and with numbers and colors that will not rub off, spot or fade, Centennial balls are superior in both playing quality and appearance.