|Cuetec Pool Cue: Specifications|
Just as their name implies, AVID Surge Series jump cues efficiently deliver an effortless rush of energy. Constructed utilizing multiple-layers of specifically oriented glass fibers bonded to a kiln-dried, A+ grade maple core for unrivaled lift, each AVID Surge JMP cue features a low-deflection Power+ front-end and weighs a mere 9.50 ounces – allowing the shaft to more easily get out of its own way, especially with highly-elevated jump shots. With so much advanced technology inside, your opponents won’t be in a rush to play you safe
AVID SURGE FEATURES
• Advanced glass bonded construction.
• Patent-pending Air Light low-deflection front-end.
• Kiln-dried, vacuum-sealed hard maple.
• Ultra-smooth, low friction ding-resistant surface finish.
• Power+ Phenolic Tip and Glass Tip Pad.
“From the moment I received prototypes for testing, I knew that the engineers wouldn’t be getting these cues back! I’m sure you could spend more, but I can’t see why anyone would.” – Skyler Woodward, Cuetec Brand Ambassador