- Power Piston Technology of the Butt.
- Tip: 12.5mm Medium Ultraskin tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro, hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Collar is white plastic with purple inlaid dice surrounded by silver checks. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: The forearm begins with an ivory colored Power Piston sleeve inlaid with 4 authentic purple Paua Shell points. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long lines of purple Paua Shell. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each Paua Shell heart, spade, diamond, club has a white frame.
- Wrap: Urethane coated dual Irish Linen wrap - Cream and Purple/Natural.
- Sleeve: The butt sleeve consists of a 4 card Spades Flush over a 48 piece purple Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with white on either side. Above and below this card sleeve are 6 purple Paua Shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 silver rectangles. All is set in a white background. The dice are surrounded by imitation ivory. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 silver 1/16x1/32 rectangles just above the wrap. The joint consists of 6 purple Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by 24 1/16x1/32 silver rectangles all set in a white field. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: Basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.