- Tip: 12.5mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. The shaft collar is green high impact plastic with ivory colored rings and squares. Brass insert in pin.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: Antique stained Birdseye maple with a green high impact plastic joint with ivory colored rings and squares
- Wrap: Urethane coated green with natural speck Irish linen. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
- Sleeve: Green high impact plastic with ivory colored rings and squares.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: Basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.