Mezz Break Jump Cue : ZZDFN - Specifications
- Tip: 13mm sonic trance tip and paper fiber tip plate
- Ferrule: 7/8" black sonic ferrule
- Shaft: 29" DF Hardrock maple
- Collar: Black high impact material with a nickel ring
- Joint: The Mezz D2 joint system
- Forearm: Black high impact composite material, splits off for jump butt
- Wrap: None
- Sleeve: Thick mother of pearl band between two silver rings
- Butt Plate: Black composite material with Mezz custom logo and a double silver ring
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Weight : Adjustable with the Mezz weight bolt
- Warranty : Limited manufacturer
- This cue comes with joint protectors
- Mezz products cannot ship out of the USA
Mezz's unique treatment method, meticulous assembly, precision fit and superior craftsmanship all come together to create a cue of exceptional quality and playability.
The United Joint is Mezz’s newest innovation in cue joint design and the most solid system available. Its unique construction ensures precise butt shaft alignment every time.
The combination of American and Japanese technologies truly holds it own to the Japanese definition for Mezz – something that is loved, something that is treasured.