Mezz's unique treatment method, meticulous assembly, precision fit and superior craftsmanship all come together to create a cue of exceptional quality and playability.
The United Joint is Mezz’s newest innovation in cue joint design and the most solid system available. Its unique construction ensures precise butt shaft alignment every time.
The combination of American and Japanese technologies truly holds it own to the Japanese definition for Mezz – something that is loved, something that is treasured.
Mezz Pool Cue : ZZ33 - Specifications
- Shaft: WX700 29" maple shaft with ISS technology made of Hardrock maple, softer X-Ferrule, Le Pro tip, 12.5mm.
- Collar: White composite with thin silver rings
- Joint: Piloted stainless steel united joint pin
- Forearm: Rosewood with Juma and Malachite diamonds
- Wrap: Lacquered white Irish linen with green specks
- Sleeve: Rosewood with Juma and Malachite drop diamonds
- Butt Plate: White high impact with black Mezz logo
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Weight : Adjustable with the Mezz weight bolt
- Warranty : Limited manufactures