This Schon CX01 pool stick has piloted stainless steel joint and shorter shaft taper made of hard rock maple. It also has a blonde Birdseye Maple forearm, with white stained maple points and Cocobolo veneer inlays, black Irish linen wrap with white specks and 3 Balabushka style rings - ebony, Micarta, and nickel silver.
Schon Pool Cue : Schon CX01 Pool Cue - Specifications
- Tip: 13mm proprietary backed tip, hard (similar to Water Buffalo tip)
- Ferrule: Proprietary "Schon" brand, developed to hit like ivory
- Shaft: 29'' long with a 10" to 12'' pro taper, hard rock maple
- Collar: Black proprietary plastic with a nickel silver ring on shaft & joint
- Joint: Polished stainless steel, piloted
- Pin: 5/16" 14 pitch, stainless steel
- Forearm: Blonde birdseye maple with four white stained maple points, and cocobolo veneer.
- Rings: Three alternating ebony and ivory rings each enclosed by nickle silver rings, often referred to as "Balabushka rings"
- Wrap: Irish linen, black with white specs
- Butt Sleeve: Cocobolo
- Butt Plate: Proprietary black plate with white Schon logo
- Bumper: Black rubber, and is secured by a screw which threads into the weight bolt in the bottom of the cue
- Warranty: Limited Manufacture