- Tip: 13mm proprietary backed tip, hard (similar to Water Buffalo tip)
- Ferrule: Proprietary "Schon" brand, developed to hit like ivory
- Shaft: 29'' long with a 10" to 12'' pro taper, hard rock maple
- Collar: Black proprietary plastic with a nickel silver ring on shaft & joint
- Joint: Polished stainless steel, piloted
- Pin: 5/16" 14 pitch, stainless steel
- Forearm: Stained birdseye maple with six floating cocobolo points and six diamond shaped synthetic granite inlays outlined in cocobolo (colors of synthetic granite will vary) *Synthetic granite is a man made stone like material proprietary to Schon.
- Rings: Three alternating ebony and ivory rings each enclosed by two nickle silver rings, often referred to as "Balabushka rings"
- Wrap: Irish linen, black with white specs
- Sleeve: Birdseye maple with six diamond shaped stone inlays and six "V" shaped cocobolo inlays
- Plate: Proprietary cream plate with black Schon logo
- Bumper: Black rubber, and is secured by a screw which threads into the weight bolt in the bottom of the cue
- Warranty: Limited Manufacture