SIMPLY BETTER. BETTER BALANCE AND BETTER FEEL.
When it comes to feel, the engineers at Viking chose a new approach to create a balanced shaft with improved sound characteristics and significantly reduced vibration. The Viking Siege shaft utilizes a new vibration dampening system that allows us to introduce mass over the length of the shaft. This new process not only significantly reduces the vibration found in most Carbon Fiber shafts but also provides a balanced, natural feel unmatched in the industry yet still efficiently transferring wicked energy to the cue ball.
Viking has developed a specially-formulated, high‑impact resin SUPER ferrule that is not just reactive, but simply indestructible.
From tip to joint, all components within the Siege are designed to function as one. Whether you are a pro, amateur, or somewhere in between, the Siege will take your game to a higher level.
Care of Your Siege Shaft
- The first step in protecting your shaft is registering the shaft at Vikingcue.com within the first 30 days of ownership to be eligible for its limited lifetime warranty. Specific warranty information can be found at vikingcue.com/warranty.
Cleaning of Your Siege Shaft
The surface of the Siege shaft has been engineered to be sealed from the outside elements. Although it is sealed, soils may build up on the surface of the shaft.
- Day to Day maintenance can be performed with a soft, clean, debris free cloth lightly applied to the surface of the shaft to remove any residue followed by wiping with a soft, clean damp rag.
- When a deeper clean is desired, Isopropyl alcohol wipes can be used. If wipes are not available, substituting a soft, clean, debris free cloth with a few drops of Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) will be effective.
Care of Your Siege Shaft
- Under no circumstances can the Siege shaft be sanded or modified. The use of any type of abrasives, in liquid or solid form, will damage the sealed surface of the shaft and void the warranty of the shaft. The use of many common shaft treatments is not advised as many contain abrasive compounds that can damage the surface of the shaft.
- The finish of the Viking Siege shaft is designed to glide through the hand without the use of additional products. Use of baby powder, hand chalk or talcum powder is not recommended and may cause damage to the surface not covered under the warranty of the shaft.
- The diameter of the shaft cannot be modified. Any process to reduce the diameter of the shaft will result in damage the finish of the shaft, weaken the carbon fiber structure and expose raw fiber shaft, release potentially harmful particles into the air and will void the warranty of the shaft.
Changing the Tip on Your Siege Shaft
- The unique design of the Ferrule on the Viking Siege shaft makes it an integral part of the overall structure. Care must be taken not to remove ferrule material when replacing the tip. The removal of excess ferrule material may compromise the structure of the shaft and void shaft warranty.
- It is recommended that the shaft be protected from contact with solvents, glue and any abrasives used in the tip replacement process as they may cause permanent damage to the finish of the shaft and may void the shaft warranty.
Changing the Ferrule on Your Siege Shaft.
- The Carbon Fiber construction of the Siege shaft and it's components are subject to specific materials and extremely close tolerances. In the event that the ferrule needs to be repaired or replaced, it must be done so by Viking Cue Manufacturing to maintain the shaft's warranty.