- For several decades, Belgian Aramith Billiard balls have a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality.
- Used by almost 80% of the players worldwide, they are recognized as the reference of the industry.
- Produced to the most exacting tolerances and standards, every ball in these sets is, on top of the multiple regular controls, individually callipered to insure maximum consistency from ball to ball in order to constitute a homogeneous matched set for true excellence at play.
- The resins used in these top quality sets even further maximize the ball and cloth life.
- Their transparent vitrified surface is through-hardened, allowing the balls to hold their specifications over an unusually long period of time.
- It is this unique quality level that made these sets to be the favorite products used internationally in tournaments and championships