Mezz's unique treatment method, meticulous assembly, precision fit and superior craftsmanship all come together to create a cue of exceptional quality and playability.
The United Joint is Mezz’s newest innovation in cue joint design and the most solid system available. Its unique construction ensures precise butt shaft alignment every time.
The combination of American and Japanese technologies truly holds it own to the Japanese definition for Mezz – something that is loved, something that is treasured.
Mezz Pool Cue : ZZ37 - Specifications
- Shaft: WX700 29" maple shaft with ISS technology made of Hardrock maple, softer X-Ferrule, Le Pro tip, 12.5mm.
- Collar: Black composite with double rings encasing small squares
- Joint: Piloted stainless steel united joint pin
- Forearm: Birdseye maple with black wood points and Juma diamonds
- Wrap: Black Irish linen
- Sleeve: Birdseye maple with black wood drop down points encasing Juma diamonds
- Butt Plate: Black high impact material with gold Mezz logo
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Weight: Adjustable with the Mezz weight bolt
- Warranty: Limited manufactures